Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tuesday seabus and school views

On Tuesday, I commuted by seabus.  I took this photo in the morning, through the window, just as we were docking.
Later, at school, I checked to see if the eagles are still enjoying their favorite landing spot.  Wish I could figure out how to get a little closer for better pics.
This robin was just outside the school.  First red-breasted bird I remember seeing there.  
These geese made me think of helicopters.
The trip home on the seabus was a beauty.  

Black Jack mad me smile, later in the evening.  If I'm late giving her her bully stick, she tries a variety of reminder strategies.  This is the stare-down.

1 comment:

  1. The "robin" was, I'm fairly sure, a Towhee. Sorry about that. Even comparing some google images, and checking in my bird book, I have difficulty distinguishing between the two, although I know it should be easy.

    ReplyDelete